1) I place around my waist the belt of truth. I will know the truth and the truth will make me free. I am free because whoever the Son sets free is free indeed.
This is where you declare your freedom, from any and all things that seems to try to hold, on to your spirit mind and body. God has given us power over every kind of bondage there is known to man. Man and Woman of God, don’t let the enemy lie to you and make you come into agreement with what our Savior took to the Cross for All who will receive the The Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord!
I am a Son/Daughter of God. The Holy Spirit guides me into all truth. He will guide me with His eye. I have the wisdom and knowledge of God. The Holy Spirit will instruct me in the way I should go.
2) I put on the breastplate of righteousness. Because of the cross Jesus has placed on me a robe of righteousness, I am the righteousness of God. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself today. Forgive me of my sins this day. Convict me Holy Spirit of any wrong and search my heart of any secret sin.
Sin can not hold you unless you hold on to it secretly, it’s your secrets that will cause you to be a slave to sin. Exposé that secret and walk in your true freedom, it takes so much to keep those hidden sins from those who you love. Listen when your loved that is the greatest gift you can ever receive from anyone, but most important love your self more, to declare that struggle is over.
The righteous are as bold as a lion. I thank you for boldness to do your will today. Help me to speak your word with great boldness. I am established today in your righteousness.
3) My feet are shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Help me to be prepared to give my testimony today. I thank you that you have made a covenant with me that your laws and your words are written on my heart and in my mind. You said that you put your words in my mouth. Let my life reflect the gospel of peace.
When you truly reflect God in your life style, there is truly a peace that covers your life. The greatest example that the world will ever see and hear is the way we represent our Savior. We are not saved for our selves, but we have been purchased with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Let your life speak for you.
Send someone across my path to share the gospel with today. Use me Lord to bless someone today.
4) I take up the shield of faith which quenches every fiery dart of the enemy. Faith is the victory that overcomes the world. I am an over comer in you. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I thank you for my angels. I have an angel of the Lord that encamps around about me. I am protected from the evil one and delivered from the evils of this present world.
We are covered by the blood so therefore no weapon formed against us shall ever prosper! We have no control over the over the weapons that are being formed, but we have a promise that no evil shall be fall us, or ever be able to touch us, for the blood of Jesus has all power over every demonic force,that attempts to try to touch or rule over us the believer.
5) I place on my head the helmet of salvation, the hope of glory. I have the mind of Christ and no weapon formed against my mind will prosper. I think on things which are good, pure, perfect, lovely, and of good report. I will take authority over my mind today. I have authority over all the power of the enemy. I choose to cast down every vain imagination that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and I will bring them into captivity to the obedience of Christ. I belong to Jesus and I give the Holy Spirit control of my thoughts. I submit my mind to God, resist the devil and he must flee.
6) I take the sword of the spirit and I use it on the offense. I will not shrink back. I am a soldier for Christ. We wrestle against principalities. I thank you for the power of your word. It is sharper than any two-edged sword. It will not return void but it accomplishes the task it was sent for. Your word is true. You are not a man that you would lie.I am a doer of your word. Your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will hide your word in my heart so that I will not sin against you. 7) I will pray in the Spirit on all occasions because the Spirit will pray through me the will of God. This builds up my inner man and gives me strength for the day. I will pray for the saints according to your word. This can be prayed extra with putting on the whole Armor.
8) I thank you that the glory of the Lord is my rear guard. 9) I will praise you today. Let the high praises of God be in my mouth and a two-edged sword in my hand. I will praise you because you are worthy of my praise. I place on myself a garment of praise for a spirit of heaviness. Put a new song in my heart Lord. Let your praise be continually on my lips.
In all you maybe facing keep giving God praise, this tells the enemy that your not moved, or is your spirit concern about what he is trying to do.
10) I thank you Lord that you are a God of healing, provision, and restoration. You are my healer. It is the will of God for me to be healed. You took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses. You said you heal all thy diseases. You are my provider. Those who seek you will not lack any good thing. You will prosper me as my soul prospers. As I seek you first, you will add all things to me. All my needs are met in Jesus. You have made a covenant with me that as I tithe and give an offering that you will supply all my needs and I will reap abundantly. You are the God of restoration. As I plead with you and walk pure and upright, you will rouse yourself on my behalf and restore me to my rightful place. You will restore what the cankerworm has eaten up. You restore my soul.
11) I thank you Lord that I walk in the fruit of your Spirit.It is not by might, not by power, but by your Spirit says the Lord. I have love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. This is my personality in you. 12) I ask you for the gifts of the Spirit. Your word says to seek the gifts. I want to edify others through these gifts. I ask you for the message of wisdom, the message of knowledge, the gift of faith, the gift of healing, miraculous powers, the gift of prophecy, discerning of spirits, speaking in different kinds of tongues, and the interpretation of tongues. Help me to encourage someone today through the power of your Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is the creative force of God, it also is a revealer, He is a keeper. We have no power to keep our selves.
13) I pray all these in your Holy name, Jesus, Your name is above every name. All things are placed under your feet. All authority has been given unto you in Heaven and in earth. In Him we live, in Him we move and in Him we have our being. You are Lord. Amen.